dotgnu-auth

[Auth]Meet-a-thon logs

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: [Auth]Meet-a-thon logs
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 18:25:34 -0400

We had a very productive meeting today with John, Barry and myself. It's
a shame Hans wasn't around -- but the meeting was impromptu in nature.
See the logs at http://macs.sf.net/dotgnu-auth.txt

Discussion centered around integrating projects, sharing code, or at
least bouncing ideas around, instead of having several completely
independent projects that don't communicate.

In any case, we've set a date for next week, Sunday July 7, 1:00 PM EST,
to meet again. On IRC, in the #dotgnu-auth channel at OPN. Anyone who is
interested in DotGNU authentication, authorization and profiles is
welcome. If the time doesn't work for someone, pipe up and we'll figure
something out.

Cheers!

mds
--
Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small leaps.