dotgnu-auth

[Auth]Re: single login app

From: steehf
Subject: [Auth]Re: single login app
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:19:08 +0200

seems like the ppl at savannah are pretty busy at the moment.
i received a autgenerated message shortly after registering the project
which has also been sent to the savannah ppl. so it's hopefully just a matter
of time.
but its absolutely ok with me to use sourceforge, though on the long run we
should
switch to savannah since dotgnu has been registered there, too.

best regards,
stefan

---