dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]a list of what we need the personal Data system to do.

From: Adam Theo
Subject: Re: [Auth]a list of what we need the personal Data system to do.
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:18:36 -0400

i've just read this thread, and think you might be able to gleam an idea
or two from something i just published for my own Identity project (
http://www.theoretic.com/identity ). the project itself does rely on the
Jabber system ( www.jabber.org ), but the Storage draft i have up there
could be easily ported to another system.

a link to the Profile Storage draft can be found at
http://www.theoretic.com/identity , along with a link to what i call
"the Mother Document", which is the master document detailing the system
and it's goals. you might be able to gleam some ideas from that, as
well.