dolibarr-user

[Dolibarr-user] Scheduled works

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: [Dolibarr-user] Scheduled works
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 14:04:17 +0100

Hi,

I created various templates bills, that I wanted to generate each month on 1st. Additionally, to do this, I set scheduled work to do this. I use for this the RecurringInvoices task available in Dolibarr.

But actually, no bill is generated automatically. I have to generate manually each month each bill.

What should I check, where is the problem?

Thanks you very much for your help

Regards

--
Logo