dolibarr-user

[Dolibarr-user] Dolibarr 7.0 freeze

From: Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Subject: [Dolibarr-user] Dolibarr 7.0 freeze
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 19:53:12 +0100

Hi everybody

According to Dolibarr roadmap, freeze of version 7.0 should be done this month. There is a lot of exiting enhancement in this version.
I will see feedbacks but I plan to make the freeze and start the Beta of version 7.0 this week-end.

The Pull Requests with tags "To merge" are still qualified to be merged even after the freeze, but it does not means they will be.
Also, as usual, development and experimental modules, themes and API are still opened to be modified during the beta according to rules defined on page https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Category:RoadMap

Laurent.
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+LaurentDestailleur-Open-Source-Expert/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Destailleur.Laurent
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/eldy10