dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Dolibarr 5.1 and currency problem to understand how

From: Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Dolibarr 5.1 and currency problem to understand how to do !
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 01:17:48 +0200

Can you try with 5.0.2 ?

Hello,
Thanks a lot to all the coders of this beautiful tool.

I am thinking about using Dolibarr for my bookshop.
as i'm in lebanon i use lebaneses pound or dollar
and as i buy books mostly in france alos uro.
I need so to have my provider bils in euro. but i need the price for clients to be in dollar.
when i put the "buying" price" in the product screen i select the french (and euro) provider and set the price ... but it looks like it is in dollar (my basic currency)
There is probably some setting i 'm not seeing.
Does someone has the same problem? and (much more better) the solution ?
Thanks for reading until now and for helping.

Père Alexis JALABERT