dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] 5.0.0 Reconciliation behaviour??

From: Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] 5.0.0 Reconciliation behaviour??
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 20:48:11 +0100

Hi Torsten.
Thanks for feedback.

About shortcut in menu, this is a bug.
I fixed it for 5.0.1

For the question why we can still see already reconciliated lines in the page of conciliation, the reason is that there is 2 kind of user.
People that want to see only the not reconciliated lines, like you, and people that want to see all.
Change were introduced to be compliant with the 2 needs. However not completely finished for the first kind of user like you. The column account statement should provide a filter "conciliated or not" but thiswas forgotten. I will fix this soon.

Laurent, aka eldy