dolibarr-user

[Dolibarr-user] product subdivision

From: Javier Marcon
Subject: [Dolibarr-user] product subdivision
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 09:22:43 -0300

I have a business selling products where I buy wholesale and sell
retail. I don't find how to make the division of products in dolibarr.
For example I buy wholemeal x 25 kg and I want to transform it into 10
bags of 1 kg and 10 bags of 500 grams and have the remaining 10 kg. To
do so I have to create 3 products: wheat flour 25 kg, whole wheat flour
1 kg and 500 g wholemeal flour. But how can I manage the subdivision and
the remaining product?

Thanks,

Javier.

--
El matrimo es tan bueno que la gente se muere por casarse
con mujeres como Nazarena Velez, Margerie Orbin,