dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Multilanguage issues

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Multilanguage issues
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 16:51:50 +0200

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for you feedback.
No, this is no joke. Unfortunately, the platform is outdated and under maintained but there are ongoing discussions in the community to either upgrade or migrate. The last attempt at upgrading failed because our server does not meet the prerequisite for the new version. Look out for some news in the coming months.

In the meantime, please bear with us ;)

Thanks again,

Please report in http://doliforge.org

done, but this tracker seems to be a joke? No way to search it for texts??? How should one check if a bug is eventually already reported? Read all >600 artifacts?
BTW, ALL of the "help" buttons lead to "page not found", just in case I'm to dumb to use that thing correctly...

BR

Torsten

Raphaël Doursenaud
Directeur technique (CTO)
Expert certifié en déploiement Google Apps
+33 (0)5 35 53 97 13 - +33 (0)6 68 48 20 10

http://gpcsolutions.fr
Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921