dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Translatiion

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Translatiion
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:56:35 +0100

Hi Torsten,

Our translation system is based on codes.

You may want to use the github search engine to find CODES<=>"Language string" relationships and the reverse. I just tried and it seems to work as expected.
https://github.com/dolibarr/dolibarr

In Transifex, you can find the code under "More details" > "Key". (Based on the french version of the tool…)

Let us know if that works for you and feel free to update the translator documentation while you're at it.
http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Translator_documentation

Thanks :D

Hello,

I've started translation in the meantime. I have some troubles with that anyway, maybe someone can work it out for me:

When I'm working with dolibarr and see a missing or wrong translation, how do I find that inside Transifex?

On the other hand, when I'm logged in to Transifex I only see "fragments" what still needs translation but without context. This makes it extremely difficult to do it since there are a lot of wordings which could be senseless if used the wrong way. So how can I find where a specific term is used in Dolibarr?

Also I noticed there are some duplicates what probably means the same text is translated for different parts...?

BR
Torsten

Raphaël Doursenaud
Directeur technique (CTO)
Expert certifié en déploiement Google Apps
+33 (0)5 35 53 97 13 - +33 (0)6 68 48 20 10

http://gpcsolutions.fr
Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921