dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Repeating Orders?

From: Torsten Appelhagen
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Repeating Orders?
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 13:16:23 +0100

Hi Raphaël,

I think the contracts module is what you're looking for.

probably you're right, but I don't understand how it works.

Let's assume there is a customer who orders a webhosting package including a domain.
The webhosting has to be payed monthly, the domain yearly.

Do I need 2 contracts because of the diffent times, or can I place both into one? Since invoices seem to be done from all lines I believe the first.

Do I enter an "end date" to the line to show the interval for the invoice, or do I leave it "open end" since the line shall be valid until cancellation? What happens after the end date?

I don't see how Dolibarr supports me with automatic extension of the given interval and invoicing...

Thanks and BR,
Torsten

Le 14 mars 2014 11:28, "Torsten Appelhagen" <address@hidden