dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Issues with German Translation and usage

From: Torsten Appelhagen
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Issues with German Translation and usage
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:35:05 +0100

Hello Laurent,

> For translation problems, the best way to deal this is to create an
account here
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/dolibarr/

ok, account registered and requested access to German translator team. Anyway I'm not sure if I will have sufficient time to do more...

For 3, you can add space into free text so you can place text at correct
right/center/left position.

ok, as long as the font (size) or borders don't change, this is a possible solution.

We can make a change to add director, but where can we found the
information into database. Should we must add a new field into main
company information ?

From my point of view this seems to be necessary. May be there are even more informations for other kinds of companies. I'm not sure though if there is a need for dedicated fields for each of them. May be it is more efficient to have a few free fields of dictionary type for "legal necessities", where the user can set caption and content by himself?

BR
Torsten