dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Question about files uploaded for expensereport

From: Eric Seigne
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Question about files uploaded for expensereport
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 09:50:53 +0200

Hello dev,

i was looking for a SQL request to get all files connected to a expense report ... something like that (for example if my expense report is id=2)

SELECT * FROM `llx_ecm_files` WHERE `src_object_id` = 2 and src_object_type='expensereport'

This request send me some informations but not all of them as i expected ... some of files are not in the result, so i switch to debug log level and here is the sql request that main dolibarr code make:

SELECT rowid, label, entity, filename, filepath,
      fullpath_orig, keywords, cover, gen_or_uploaded, extraparams,
      date_c, date_m, fk_user_c, fk_user_m, acl, position, share FROM
      llx_ecm_files WHERE filepath = 'expensereport/(PROV2)' AND entity
      = 1

damned, do i have to make the same ? or is there something else ?

After some investigations here is what i have now in my database (my PROV2 is now "validated" ans his name is "ER1907-0002"): database filepath stay refers to PROV2 ... i'm in trouble :-/

MariaDB [dolibarr]> SELECT filename, filepath FROM       llx_ecm_files WHERE filepath = 'expensereport/(PROV2)' AND entity       = 1

| filename                                       | filepath              |
| (PROV2)-20190106-tickets_autoroute_janvier.jpg | expensereport/(PROV2) |
| (PROV2).pdf                                    | expensereport/(PROV2) |

Éric

--
Éric Seigne             | CAP-REL*
address@hidden  | +33 (0)6 987 444 01