dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] computed values in extrafields

From: Mickaël PENHARD
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] computed values in extrafields
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 12:14:19 +0200

Maybe random fix / with a random merge ?

The problem seem's to be because extrafield usage is not consistante, depend on where it is in the code :
  • sometimes directly from the source object showOutputField,
  • sometimes the calculation is done before and load with : $value = $object->array_options["options_" . $key]; but it's a commit of 2014 so the pull request do not change anything with this case and computation of the value was already done somewhere else, moreover in this case the computed value is pass to showOutputField and not the key like ask by the function.
  • sometimes extrafield is direclty called with key and showOutputField, now this do not work anymore.

real fix is possible, but can't commit on the repo so good luck :D

Reminder :

Best Regards,
Mickaël PENHARD