dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1758] 3.7 icons are cropped in the menubar

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1758] 3.7 icons are cropped in the menubar
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 17:19:21 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

3.7 icons are cropped in the menubar

Latest modifications

Bug can't be reproduced on last develop version or may be
obsolete because of changes, so we suppose it was silently fixed.
Because of this, we close the request.
Changes:
  • Resolution:
NoneFixed

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  2014-12-23 16:25
Last Modified On:  2014-12-23 16:46
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.7.0 Category:  Other
Severity:  3 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed

Comments

Marcos GarcĂ­a 2015-01-18 17:19