dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1003] Slightly bad presentation on PDFs

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1003] Slightly bad presentation on PDFs
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 15:34:14 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Slightly bad presentation on PDFs

Dernières modifications

15/01/2015 15:34 (Europe/Paris)
Yes, I know. The whole design of the PDF documents needs a full overhaul. I may tackle this one day. I have some experience doing fluid, dynamic layouts with TCPDF but I currently miss the time. I'll affect this to me anyway.
Changements :
  • Assigned to:
AucunRaphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud)

État

 Détails
Last Modified On:  25/12/2014 22:39 Submitted by:  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud)
Submitted on:  24/07/2013 16:47
Description:  When a PDF spans multiple pages with a product description spanning multiple lines, the quantity and prices informations are displayed on the second page when these should be on the same line as the reference and label like on any other line.
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.4.1 Category:  Other
Severity:  1 - Minor OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Remind

Commentaires

Raphaël Doursenaud 15/01/2015 15:34
Yes, I know. The whole design of the PDF documents needs a full overhaul. I may tackle this one day. I have some experience doing fluid, dynamic layouts with TCPDF but I currently miss the time. I'll affect this to me anyway.
Laurent Destailleur 01/08/2013 15:40
Fixing this is simply a headache. Not sure we get a fix on day...