dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1605] Azur commercial proposal model header is

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1605] Azur commercial proposal model header is overlaped since develop version
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 12:05:17 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Azur commercial proposal model header is overlaped since develop version

Latest modifications

But what about external modules? They might add their linked objects so you can't control it...

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2014-12-26 11:17 Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf)
Submitted on:  2014-09-21 18:35
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  develop Category:  Module: Proposals
Severity:  3 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Marcos GarcĂ­a 2014-12-26 12:05
But what about external modules? They might add their linked objects so you can't control it...
Maxime Kohlhaas 2014-12-26 11:17
Hi.

I just fixed in develop the line jump that was added.
Regarding the linked object refs and date, my guess is that we should restrain which linked object must be printed on which document. Only "previous" linked object should appear on current doc. Something like :

On proposal : no linked object
On order : linked proposal
On shipment : linked order
On invoice : linked proposal, or linked order, or linked shipment and order, or linked contract, or linked intervention
On contract : linked proposal
On intervention : ?

I don't see the use of having the order ref and date on the proposal it comes from, nor the invoice ref and date on the order... "Origin" document can issue several docs (N orders from the same proposal, N invoices from the same order, ...).

What do you think ?