dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1314] [Bank] num_releve is not incremented cor

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1314] [Bank] num_releve is not incremented correctly in releve.php
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 16:33:05 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

[Bank] num_releve is not incremented correctly in releve.php

Dernières modifications

23/12/2014 16:33 (Europe/Paris)

This is a very bad implicit rule !

If I go on to the rappro.php page, I get this message :

"Utilisez une valeur numérique triable (par exemple YYYYMM):"

Which can be translated as :

"Use a sortable numeric value (for example YYYYMM):"

-----------------------------

This is a problem because the sequence 1,2,3,4,5,etc. is composed of "sortable numeric values"

If you can't sort those sequences correctly, please remove the "for example" part, enforce the YYYYMM format and explain it to the user with a message like this :

"Use a sortable time-based value ( YYYYMM or YYYYMMDD )"

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  damien clochard (daamien) Submitted on:  26/03/2014 15:58
Last Modified On:  23/12/2014 16:06

For instance, the two pages below :
https://..../compta/bank/releve.php?account=4&num=9
https://..../compta/bank/releve.php?account=4&num=10

are not related to each other

Instead dolibarr seems to increment using the "alphabetic" order : 1,10,11,12,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

This is really confusing. The order I would expect is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12

The workaround is to add zeros and give a standard size to each num_releve such as : 001,002,...,009,010,011

But that's kind of ugly and you need to update all the rows of llx_bank to fix this afterward.

Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.4.2 Category:  Module: Banks and Cash
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:  postgresql
 Etat
Resolution:  Remind

Commentaires

damien clochard 23/12/2014 16:33

This is a very bad implicit rule !

If I go on to the rappro.php page, I get this message :

"Utilisez une valeur numérique triable (par exemple YYYYMM):"

Which can be translated as :

"Use a sortable numeric value (for example YYYYMM):"

This is a problem because the sequence 1,2,3,4,5,etc. is composed of "sortable numeric values"

If you can't sort those sequences correctly, please remove the "for example" part, enforce the YYYYMM format and explain it to the user with a message like this :

"Use a sortable time-based value ( YYYYMM or YYYYMMDD )"

Marcos García 23/12/2014 16:06
I am afraid Dolibarr only accepts these two formats (AAAAMM or AAAMMJJ).