dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1740] Clone project make task date crazy

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1740] Clone project make task date crazy
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:44:16 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Clone project make task date crazy

Dernières modifications

18/12/2014 15:44 (Europe/Paris)
Changements :
  • Resolution:
AucunFixed

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  HENRY Florian (fhenry) Submitted on:  05/12/2014 17:12
Last Modified On:  05/12/2014 20:25
Step to reproduce bug:  Create a project with start and end date in future
create 3 task with relevent date
clone it,
check cloned task date
Detected in version:  3.5.4 Category:  Module: Projects
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Fixed

Commentaires

HENRY Florian 05/12/2014 20:25
Problem is more complex, in my customer deployement I've enabled the date and time on project task... So the delay between start date and end date if calculated with this difference, so the cloned task start and end time are depedning current time when I clone...
I will propose a fix that use only the number of days diffrence rather than using current time...