dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1557] décalage des lignes du diagramme de gant

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1557] décalage des lignes du diagramme de gantt
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 06:31:33 +0000

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

décalage des lignes du diagramme de gantt

Dernières modifications

15/09/2014 06:31 (GMT)
Row shifting in gantt diagram:

Up to 23 tasks in one project, there is no problem.
But as soon as you add one more task (the twenty-fourth and above) there is a vertical offset between the tasks label (on the left) and the time line (on the right).
This shift is due to an horizontal scroll bar that appears at the bottom of the tasks list (on the right).
I added a screen shot to this issue. I thought it would help.

(hoping that my english is clear enough)

État

 Détails
Last Modified On:  14/09/2014 12:43 Submitted by:  Carole ARNAUD (dlb-krol)
Submitted on:  11/08/2014 09:55
Description:  Au delà de 24 tâches, il y a un décalage vertical entre le libellé de la tache et son positionnement temporel à cause de l’ascenseur horizontal qui se trouve en bas de la liste.
(cf image ci-joint)
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.5.2 Category:  Module: Projects
Severity:  1 - Minor OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun

Commentaires

Carole ARNAUD 15/09/2014 06:31
Row shifting in gantt diagram:

Up to 23 tasks in one project, there is no problem.
But as soon as you add one more task (the twenty-fourth and above) there is a vertical offset between the tasks label (on the left) and the time line (on the right).
This shift is due to an horizontal scroll bar that appears at the bottom of the tasks list (on the right).
I added a screen shot to this issue. I thought it would help.

(hoping that my english is clear enough)
Marcos García 14/09/2014 12:43
Can you please translate this bug report to English?