dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1366] Special characters are HTML encoded with

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1366] Special characters are HTML encoded with WYSIWYG module
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 12:38:33 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Special characters are HTML encoded with WYSIWYG module

Latest modifications

Hi Laurent:

The bug was created for 3.4 branch. Would you mind pushing into 3.4 and not 3.5 so that I can try?

Where can I see the deprecated rule for versions?

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf) Submitted on:  2014-05-01 16:44
Last Modified On:  2014-05-07 19:17
Description:  Since version 3.4 (also affects develop), when an special character is entered (like accents), they are htmlencoded in the database, so when a .ODT file retrieves the information, it does not render HTML.

Reported by several dolibarr.es forum users at http://www.dolibarr.es/index.php/foro/6-icomo/3984-problema-plantillas-odt-acentuaciones-y-numeros?limit=6&start=18#5047
Step to reproduce bug:
Detected in version:  3.4.2 Category:  Module: WYSIWYG Editor
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed

Comments

Marcos GarcĂ­a 2014-05-10 12:38
Hi Laurent:

The bug was created for 3.4 branch. Would you mind pushing into 3.4 and not 3.5 so that I can try?

Where can I see the deprecated rule for versions?

Laurent Destailleur 2014-05-07 19:17
I pushed a fix into 3.5 branch. Can you check and tell me if it works because fix was very "touchy".
Laurent Destailleur 2014-05-07 15:10
When wysiwyg is enabled, you ask dolibarr to manage html into data. This means html content is used and saved into database.
However odt is not able to manage html (neither a <strong> tag, neither a html entities), making an error.
Solution is to enhance the odt drive to decode and clean html when string is html.
HENRY Florian 2014-05-01 16:53
Similiar side effect in project set public note like "This is a note" in bold and chek the result in ODT : <strong>This is a note</strong>
ODT generator is not able to render HTML