dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #567] Invoices replacement

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #567] Invoices replacement
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:09:25 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Invoices replacement

Latest modifications

We may need an option to disable the feature "replacement invoice" for countries that does not allow that, so o move status to "open" and resolution to "remind"
Changes:
  • Resolution:
NoneRemind

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2013-01-07 11:59 Submitted by:  Jean-Pierre Doursenaud (jpdoursenaud)
Submitted on:  2012-10-03 17:29

Traduction Google documents :
Invoices replacement, invoice should be replaced the purpose of having generated at the time of replacement.
Step to reproduce bug:  Not sure this is required.
If the replaced invoices is closed and if into accountancy tables, we stock negative information of replaced invoice (will be done when dolibarr will make full double party accountancy), this should be enough.
I will check with an accounter, but not sure that a "physical credit note document" is required if accountancy is correctly updated and if replaced invoice contains information it was replaced.
Detected in version:  3.2.1 Category:  Module: Customer Invoices
Severity:  4 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Remind

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2013-11-28 13:09
We may need an option to disable the feature "replacement invoice" for countries that does not allow that, so o move status to "open" and resolution to "remind"
Jean-Pierre Doursenaud 2013-01-07 11:59
Je suis issu de la profession comptable.
Au vu du code du commerce et des règles comptables, une facture validée ne peut être annulée en comptabilité sans pièce justificative (avoir). L'enregistrement comptable doit être le reflets des pièces physiques.