dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1105] Searching Boxes other search option

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1105] Searching Boxes other search option
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:02:02 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Searching Boxes other search option

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Juanjo Menent (simnandez) Submitted on:  24/10/2013 09:33
Last Modified On:  02/11/2013 12:51
Description:  If we searching with other search option into Areas pages (searching propals, invoices, commandes...) we have the error: Unknown column 'aliastable.note' in 'where clause'
Step to reproduce bug:  Search a string into other text option

http://www.dolibarr.fr/forum/8-mise-a-jour/44220-recherche-suite-a-maj-34#45597
Version:  3.4.0 Category:  Ergonomy Defect
Severity:  7 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Fixed

Commentaires

HENRY Florian 02/11/2013 12:51