dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1041] Extrafield copying ?

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1041] Extrafield copying ?
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:50:04 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Extrafield copying ?

Latest modifications

Bug can't be reproduced on last develop version or may be
obsolete because of changes, so we suppose it was silently fixed.
Because of this, we close the request.
Changes:

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz) Submitted on:  2013-08-25 23:21
Last Modified On:  2013-09-18 17:49
[ task #927 ] Add extrafield feature on Proposal lines.
[ task #928 ] Add extrafield feature on invoice lines.

If the same extrafield is defined on proposal, order and invoice, it is not copied whan you create order from the proposal and invoice from the order.

I think it should be a normal behaviour, or the extrafield hat to be copied each time on each screen ?
Step to reproduce bug:  Create a proposal with extrafields on lines of products, convert to order, convert to invoice...
Version:  develop Category:  Module: Products-Services
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2013-09-18 17:50
Bug can't be reproduced on last develop version or may be
obsolete because of changes, so we suppose it was silently fixed.
Because of this, we close the request.
Laurent Destailleur 2013-09-18 17:49
Bug can't be reproduced on last develop version or may be
obsolete because of changes, so we suppose it was silently fixed.
Because of this, we close the request.
Andriolo Hubert 2013-08-27 19:48
I think it is the case on an extrafield i created in an older version.

Let's hope you can't reproduce the bug ;)
HENRY Florian 2013-08-26 11:16
It works but you have create the exact same extrafield in Proposal/Order/invoice lines to make it works properly.
Was it the case ?
HENRY Florian 2013-08-26 10:25
This feature was include in the first commit. I will look why it do not work anymore