dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #520] Product statistics and detailed lists are

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #520] Product statistics and detailed lists are wrong
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 15:34:26 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Product statistics and detailed lists are wrong

Dernières modifications

18/09/2013 15:34 (Europe/Paris)
Yes, absolutely !

État

 Détails
Submitted by:  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud) Submitted on:  22/08/2012 16:24
Last Modified On:  17/09/2013 21:05
I just imported 75 items in my product base and the statistics has very low numbers on each line and a total of 6.
Yet every product and service FWIW is accessible and works…

Clicking on the links of each line presents a detailed list where the items are again weird. The count doesn't correspond neither is the sell/buy status.

Looks like a bad SQL request to me…
Step to reproduce bug:  Can you provide the url of page that show bad statistics for products ?
Can you try with 3.2.1 available on dolibarr.org/files/stable/ (this is a not official repository)
Version:  3.2.0 Category:  Other
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:  Debian Squeeze
PHP version:  5.3.16 Database type and version:  MySQL 5.5.27
 Etat
Resolution:  Aucun

Commentaires

Raphaël Doursenaud 18/09/2013 15:34
Yes, absolutely !
Laurent Destailleur 17/09/2013 21:05
Is this bug still true ?
Raphaël Doursenaud 27/08/2012 17:11
Been able to reproduce on demo :
http://demo.dolibarr.fr/product/index.php?mainmenu=products&leftmenu=

See how the "Produits en vente _ou_ en achat" still displays 5 whereas there is in fact 6 (or more if someone created more) !