dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1022] Bad marge calculation into credit notes

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1022] Bad marge calculation into credit notes
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:01:22 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Bad marge calculation into credit notes

Latest modifications

Dolibarr know if the article was returned if we put in the credit note the article, I not agree with Marcos.

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2013-09-15 19:32 Submitted by:  Juanjo Menent (simnandez)
Submitted on:  2013-08-05 17:29
Step to reproduce bug:  Make a invoice with a product line (Price 100 €, cost 50€, we have 50€ margin )

If we make a credit note with this product, the marge screen is (Price -100, cost 50, marge -150) and it should be (Price -100, cost 50, marge -50)
Version:  3.4.0 Category:  Module: Margins
Severity:  5 - Major OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  None

Comments

Juanjo Menent 2013-09-16 10:01
Dolibarr know if the article was returned if we put in the credit note the article, I not agree with Marcos.
Christophe Battarel 2013-09-15 19:32
Juanjo, do you agree with Marcos statement ? if so, can i close this issue ?
Marcos García 2013-08-31 13:37
I think the calculation is OK. Think that 150 is the actual loss for the company. It does not make sense to take the product cost as an incoming. Dolibarr doesn't know if the article was returned or not.