distwork-user

[Distwork-user] YOU WON

From: millioneulotto
Subject: [Distwork-user] YOU WON
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 00:52:16 +0100

Europe Million Lottery Inter.
Osdroplien 450, 1120AH ,
Belgium.
Affiliate of Europe National Lottery.

Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS: YOU WON 2,000,000.00.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of Europe National Lottery
which
was held on the 23th, MARCH 2007. Your e-mail address attached
to e-ticket number: 834509819, with Prize Number: 237359446 drew a
prize of
2,000,000.00 (One Million Euros).
This lucky draw came first in the 2nd Category of the Sweepstake. You
will
receive the sum of 2,000,000.00 (Two Million Euros) from
our authorized bank.Because of some mix-up with sweepstake prizes,
including the time limited placed on the payment of your
prize:2,000,000.00,

we advice that you keep all information about this prize confidential
until
your funds: 2,000,000.00 have been transferred to you by our bank.

You must adhere to this instruction, strictly, to avoid any delay with
the
release of your funds to your person. This program has
been abused severally in past, so we are doing our best to forestall
further occurrence of false claims. This sweepstake was conducted
under the watchful eyes of 8,000 spectators. Your e-mail address was
selected and came out first by a e-ballot draw from over
250,000 e-mail addresses (personal and corporate e-mail addresses).
This program is sponsored by CFI Networks to compensate faithful
internet
suffers around the globe. Congratulations for becoming
one of the few lucky winners.With your permission, your e-mail will
also be
included in the next sweepstake of 5Million.

You must claim your prize: 2,000,000.00 not later than 14-days from the
moment you receive this e-mail.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays with your claim from the bank.
please
contact them immediately,
and quote your winning and personal information to the Bank in all your
correspondence with the paying bank.

Here is the contact information:
Bank: direkt Bank. N.L.
Attention: LUIS DUFFMAN
direkt Bank. N.L.
Evertsenstr 135,1057 HL Amsterdam
www.direktbank.nl.
E-mail:address@hidden
Tel: +31-616-935-261
fax: +31-847-516-025

Furnish them with the following informations:
(i). your name(s),
(ii) Your telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Your contact address
(iv) Your winning information.

Congratulations.
Angelic Van Theiry.(Mrs)
Coordinator.Europe Million Lottery International.