distwork-user

[Distwork-user] AWARDS PROMOTION (RESULT)

From: GREENSBROM COMPANY
Subject: [Distwork-user] AWARDS PROMOTION (RESULT)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:50:51 -0700

CONGRATULATIONS! PLS, CONTACT YOUR AGENT

   GREENSBROM COMPANY
   INTERNATIONAL AWARD
   PROMOTION DEPT. (GB/231-GNL)
   LOTTO GAMING BOARD CENTER NL

  REF:       KGL69/222729/HL-IT

  RE:         WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

  Sir/Madam

  We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
  International programs held on the 29th  December 06. Your e-mail
  address attached to ticket number 678-0977-553 with serial
  number 321-167-8477-889 drew lucky numbers
  2-22-22-99-22 which consequently won in
  the 3rd category, you have
  therefore been approved for a sum pay out
  of $2000,000 USD.
  (Two Million Dollars). CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is
  from the total sum of
  17,000 000 United State Dollars category for
  three winners.

  You are advised to keep your winning information very confidential
  till your claims
  has been processed and your prize/money Remitted to you.
  Due to mix up of some numbers and names . And this
  is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
  and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All
  participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
  from over 1,000,000 company and 300,000,000 individual
  email addresses and names from all over the world. This
  promotional program
  takes place annually. We hope with part of
  your winning you will take
  part in our next year USD100,000 000 million
  international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact
  our/your fiducial agent

  WEBCHOICE AGENCY
  FINANCE & CLAIMS MANAGEMENT SERVICES

  Email: address@hidden
  TEL:   0031 6197 67005

  MR. EVANCE  JANSSEN
  (CHIEF FIDUCIARY)

  Note that all unclaimed funds will be
  included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid
  unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote
  your reference number and batch numbers in all
  correspondence.
  Further, should there be any change of address
  do inform our agent as soon as
  possible. Congratulations once
  more from our members of staff and
  thank you for being part of
  our promotional program. Note: Anybody
  under the age of 23 is automatically disqualified.

  Kind regards
  Mrs. Margo Visser
  Lottery Coordinator.