Cacao Linux GoFundMe...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Cacao Linux GoFundMe...
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 00:51:42 -0500

Hey guys.

I have set up a gofundme.  It's to help create the reference distribution we have been discussing.   As many of you are aware Keysight had some layoffs in January and my last day there was January 31st, 2024.

In addition to looking for work/new contracts, I am doing this so that I can use this time (between engagements) to accomplish this goal as well as just to keep the lights on. :(  If you guys can help, please donate here:

https://gofund.me/6efe6d86

I was trying to avoid doing this, but given the current market things are pretty rough out there.

Yours, GC
--
Gregory Casamento
GNUstep Lead Developer / Black Lotus, Principal Consultant