Re: WebSite: Nicola's content

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: WebSite: Nicola's content
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 19:13:20 +0100

Hi Ethan,

Ethan C wrote:
      Please take a look at my documentation projects. I wanted to write an actual writeup of them before introducing them to you, but I have been quite busy in the past month. I f you look at https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-Tutorials I have converted Nicola's tutorials on apps without GORM to Markdown. In https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-Main and https://github.com/ethanc8/Sphinx-Documentation, I have attempted to organize GNUstep and GAP's frameworks by topic and provide useful info and downloads. See also https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-ObjectiveC, https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-NeXTObjC, and https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-Make

the HTML content was generated, I think the source is LaTeX so that different version can be generated. I'd substitute PS with PDF eventually, but wouldn't welcome Markdown much.
Still on the website HTML is displayed.

I'm thinking of generating a special CSS for documentation, but that can come later.

-R

PS: haven't looked at the actual content and the updates you eventually made, navigating MD on github was not conventient.