Re: GNUstep bi-monthly Meeting Reminder...

From: Tito Mari Francis Escaño
Subject: Re: GNUstep bi-monthly Meeting Reminder...
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:55:32 +0800

I was able to join briefly and saw Richard Frith-McDonald and Ricardo there, but it's wee hours in the morning almost 2AM in the Philippines and I have Sunday commitments so I left shortly after.

On Sun, Feb 11, 2024 at 1:51 AM Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:
Not that I know of. I don’t want to be the moderator as I have to leave soon. i wait for five more minutes and give up then.

Cheers,
Fred