Documentation updated...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Documentation updated...
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 15:37:34 -0500

I have updated the documentation for Base, BaseAdditions, Gui, GuiAdditions on the site.   You might have clear your cache to see the updates (I did, since they are static and likely cached).

To view the documentation go to the site, click on "For Developers" and you should see "Documentation" in the drop down menu.  From there you should be able to see the documentation available.

Yours, GC
--
Gregory Casamento
https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=352392 - Become a Patron