website & ftp downloads update

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: website & ftp downloads update
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 16:14:32 +0000

Hi,

after discussing at the last meeting that it is fine to let the dynamic
download page go and centralize all download links in one place.

Did so.

I took the time then to check all package versions and upload the
missing tarballs on our ftp site, so that e.g. debian finds them and
packagers are happy again. As I went I also checked all latest release
present.

We had a strange mix of links without files or old links.

https://home.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.html

Of course, lots more to do, but this will help quite a bit to prevent
confusion.

Riccardo