Location and weather data.

From: Paulo Delgado
Subject: Location and weather data.
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 15:27:18 -0700

Hello all,

I'm learning ObjC/GNUstep and decided to write a weather app as my starter project (https://github.com/paulodelgado/Weather.app). Initially I was pulling data from "WeatherApi.com" but I realized this wont be sustainable as because of the pricing limitations of each access token.

I went out to see how other open source apps gather weather data and in doing so I checked out the GNOME weather app and found out there's a library called "libgweather" (https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libgweather).

Is there something similar in GNUstep? If not, would it be a good idea to write a clone of this library specifically for use of other GNUstep apps?

Thanks,

Paulo Delgado