Re: Agora Desktop - A GNUstep-based desktop environment

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Agora Desktop - A GNUstep-based desktop environment
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 19:35:51 -0400

Very awesome!!!   Looks good!

On Fri, Sep 15, 2023 at 10:50 Hugo Melder <admin@hugomelder.com> wrote:
Hey,

Yesterday, a post from @mos_8502 appeared in my Mastodon timeline which looked like a unknown GNUstep theme to me!
After chatting with the author, it turns out that he is working on a whole DE called “Agora”.

Here the chat: https://tum.social/@mos_8502@oldbytes.space/111061981010821809
And the GitHub Org: https://github.com/AgoraDesktop

I know that there were a couple attempts at designing (copying) a DE similar to OS X 10.4 - 10.5 (notably LIVEstep),
but we should welcome and encourage them to upstream their changes.

Development screenshots can be found on his Mastodon handle :)