RE: incorrect signature errors

From: Daniel Boyd
Subject: RE: incorrect signature errors
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 13:31:33 -0500

I have *finally* figured out what was causing this in case anyone else runs
into this issue.

I'm using a class which (among other things) provides a wrapper around
unixodbc. In the unixodbc header file sqltypes.h, you have this lovely line:

#define BOOL int

So my solution was to do this:

#import <sql.h>         //<-- unixODBC include file
#undef BOOL          // <-- this reverts back to the objc/runtime.h typedef

I'm not 100% sure whether this will break things in unixodbc, but all of my
code appears to be working so far ... <fingers crossed>