RE: CalDav-Server for GNUstep

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: RE: CalDav-Server for GNUstep
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 18:26:19 +0000

I don’t know of anything truly minimal, but SOGo is written in Objective-C with GNUstep and offers calendaring and contacts support.

Beyond that, I’ve implemented the backend for a WebDAV server in PHP with SabreDAV. If nothing else works out, you could have your server written in PHP with SabreDAV communicate with your server’s API and offer the CalDAV/CardDAV frontend.

Ivan Vučica