Re: How to add a "Prefix" header in my GNUstep makefile

From: Josh Freeman
Subject: Re: How to add a "Prefix" header in my GNUstep makefile
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 18:15:52 -0400

Hi Gustavo,

Add the following to the ADDITIONAL_OBJCFLAGS line in your GNUmakefile or GNUmakefile.preamble:

-include MyPrefix.h

If your project has C or C++ files, you'll also need to update ADDITIONAL_CFLAGS or ADDITIONAL_CPPFLAGS.

PikoPixel, originally a Mac app, uses a .pch (precompiled) prefix header (Xcode's default), so its GNUmakefile & GNUmakefile.preamble might be useful examples; You can browse PP's sources online at the Debian GNUstep Team's repository:

https://salsa.debian.org/gnustep-team/pikopixel.app

Cheers,

Josh