NSBrowser Drawing

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: NSBrowser Drawing
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 10:51:17 +0200

Hi all,

I make good progress getting apps to work under Ubuntu/GNUstep. After fixing a few smaller issues and following hints from Riccardo and Johannes regarding themes and style settings I reached the following result in the meanwhile (see attached screenshot) which looks not bad at all.

However, I am not yet satisfied with how the matrix cells of browsers are drawn. This might be an issue of the selected theme or a more general problem!? Without the theme the complete browser background (cell background and cell-free background) is drawn in a dark grey. With the theme I get the above result which is not yet presentable! :-) Any quick ideas how and where to fix this?

Thanks a lot,

 Andreas