Re: GNUstep Handheld

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUstep Handheld
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 00:49:21 -0400

Hey guys... I'd really like to start development on a (UIKit compatible or not) backend for Android which will allow the creation of GUI apps.  Ideally what I would like is something that extends UIKit if possible.  Since we are talking about this just my $0.02.

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 10:16 AM Frederik Seiffert <frederik@algoriddim.com> wrote:
Not sure what your requirements are for "runs GNUstep", but if libs-base is sufficient maybe using a suitable Android device is an option:
https://github.com/gnustep/tools-android

Frederik

--
Gregory Casamento