Re: cannot locate symbol "utext_setup_67"

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: cannot locate symbol "utext_setup_67"
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 09:38:44 +0200

i am no expert in this area, but my first idea would be that GNUstep base was
build with ICU 67 installed and so this function got used (in the code we just
reference text_setup) and now this version cannot be found during linking. On a
normal Linux system I would suggest to use ldd on gnustep-base.so to see where
the references point to. On Android I don’t know whether this command is
available.
The easiest way out would be to rebuild GNUstep from scratch and see if the
error persists.

Hope this helps,
Fred