Re: Wayland backend update

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Wayland backend update
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 11:02:28 -0500

I too would be very happy to see these changes in.  Wayland support is very important.

Please send an email to assign@gnu.org requesting a copyright assignment form for GNUstep.  Let us know once you have signed and returned it.

Yours, GC

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 10:52 AM Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:
I looked through your patch files and this seems to be great. It would be excellent to have a git repository where we could merge this from. You will need to assign the copyright for your changes to the FSF of course.
Merging this would make me happy and I am sure Ivan feels the same :-)

Fred

--
Gregory Casamento
http://ind.ie/phoenix/