Re: GNUstep Discord Server

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: GNUstep Discord Server
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 15:03:46 +0000

Hi,

Discourse came up in the discussion. I've never used it, but Swift does and apparently it works well for them.

David

On 19/11/2019 14:59, Umberto Cerrato wrote:
Interesting timing too...

I’ll check immediately! Also because I have some Project chat on it...
Unfortunately there seems there is nothing like it atm... I already heard some
privacy issues with it...

That would be that kind of choice you have to make when you have a very good
platform you would not leave but at the same time you care about these things
and so... Yeah, I wrote this thought in the worse manner possible but that. I
have to take action but seriously, It is very well made and there are no
alternatives around...

(A little bit like e.g. Facebook...)

Anyway thank you

Il giorno 19 nov 2019, alle ore 15:43, David Chisnall