Re: Colors of tooltips in themes

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Re: Colors of tooltips in themes
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 17:20:49 +0200

Le 07/07/2019 à 17:00, Fred Kiefer a écrit :
Currently there is no proper way to set the background colour for tool tips. I
just googled for this and found the unofficial method on NSColor toolTipColor.
I am going to implement that in GNUstep and after that there will be a value in
the colour list for this.

Hope this helps,
Fred

Thanks a lot. Nethertheless, the problem I have is not really the background color of tooltips : it's perfectly visible on a dark theme. The problem is the text color : when the text is white, it can't be read on a light background. But I fear a dark tooltip background wouldn't be visible with a dark theme.

Bertrand

Am 05.07.2019 um 18:53 schrieb Bertrand Dekoninck