Colors of tooltips in themes

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Colors of tooltips in themes
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 18:53:11 +0200

Hi, everyone on the list. Tooltips in GNUstep are displayed with a light yellow background and TextControlColor in all the themes I've reviewed. This doesn't work for dark themes like ThinkDark and Sombre, because TextControlColor is white and not black so the text of the tooltip can't be read. I did not find in thematic a way to change this. Has anyone a clue on this, or should I begin to add some code in Sombre.theme to handle this ?

Bertrand.

PS : there are some "code snippets" available in Thematic, but I can't figure how to use this feature, and it seems to be broken as Thematic complains not being able to find the "make" program. Is it really implemented ?