Re: 2 SDRs – Parallel Programming

From: Oğuzhan Gedikli
Subject: Re: 2 SDRs – Parallel Programming
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 12:38:44 +0000

Hello Marcus,

The boards  I have are b200 and b210.

I want to change the frequency of 2 SDRs at the same time. Even if I write the codes in parallel, the frequency of one of the SDRs changes first, and then the frequency of the other one changes. I want 2 of them to run in parallel.

I looked at the resources you shared and the examples on GitHub. Based on these, I wrote the following code. But I can't say it worked. I guess I couldn't get it to work.

tune_rx = pmt.make_dict()

tune_rx = pmt.dict_add(tune_rx, pmt.intern("freq"), pmt.from_double(center_freq))

self.blocks_message_strobe_0 = blocks.message_strobe(tune_rx, 20)

self.msg_connect((self.blocks_message_strobe_0, "strobe"), (self.uhd_usrp_source_0, "command"))

self.msg_connect((self.blocks_message_strobe_0, "strobe"), (self.uhd_usrp_sink_0, "command"))

The hopped frequencies vary, usually in 100MHz steps, and are higher than my master clock rate.

Sent from Mail for Windows