Re: Display text output within GNU Radio from an application

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: Display text output within GNU Radio from an application
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 09:21:27 +0200

gr-display is an oot that is able to display text streams or text messages.

— Volker

Am 09.07.2023 um 21:53 schrieb Elmore's <wa4ywm@comcast.net>:

Is there a way to produce a text display window in GNU Radio? I do not see anything in the listing of blocks.

I have an application that produces a stream of text for display. I would rather display it within GNU Radio rather than as console output.

The only reference I can find is to the following:

https://github.com/dl1ksv/gr-display

Is this what I will need to use? I assume it produces an OOT module.

Jim