Re: Pail of Milky Way Horn Radio Telescope

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: Pail of Milky Way Horn Radio Telescope
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 19:20:42 -0400

On 02/05/2023 19:17, Glen Langston wrote:
Hi Marcus Leech (and Muller),

Well you beat me to it!

It’s great that you can pre-confirm my results.  I’ll have to look at the
rest of your memos.   Do you mind if we cross-post your memo CERRA memo,
as a LightWork memo too?  Maybe it will be better to just reference your memos
on the LightWork page.  Just thinking while typing…
You can feel free to cross-post.  That was the original idea of our memo series.

You produced a beautiful spectrum of the Milky Way, if you love that kind of
thing, like I do!
Calibrating, by looking at the Ground, is pretty reliable and easy.

Cheers

Glen