Re: After building Gnuradio 3.8.1 from source , Cannot import gnuradio

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: After building Gnuradio 3.8.1 from source , Cannot import gnuradio
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 14:02:56 +0100

Hi Stackprogrammer,

sorry, we don't know where exactly you've installed things. As Jeff said, python2.7 sounds very suspicious and is likely not right, unless you went through the effort to build a Python2 GNU Radio (why? That's not usually what you want.)

You'll need to check yourself whether the directories listed actually contain the things you installed. Didn't you say you used pybombs?

Best regards,
Marcus