Re: Problems while writing Python test for X++ block

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Problems while writing Python test for X++ block
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 18:19:50 -0500

There is old code in your module, either left over from previous work, or generated by an older version of GNU Radio that is still on your system. If this is just tutorial code, delete the whole gr-tutorial directory, make sure there is no second (v3.8) installation on your machine, and give it another try. Be sure that there is only one version of GNU Radio on your system. It takes days to figure out some of these problems if there are multiple versions.